A review of U.S. diplomatic readiness : addressing the staffing and foreign language challenges facing the foreign service : hearing before the Oversight of Government Management, the Federal Workforce, and the District of Columbia Subcommittee of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, September 24, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on Oversight of Government Management, the Federal Workforce, and the District of Columbia
- Additional Titles:
- Review of US diplomatic readiness
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 173 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/9:S.HRG.111-404
- United States. Department of State—Personnel management
- United States. Department of State—Officials and employees—Training of.
- Diplomatic and consular service, American—Recruiting
- United States—Officials and employees—Foreign countries
- United States—Officials and employees—Foreign language competency—Foreign countries
- Shipping list no.: 2010-0300-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 6349126