Development, testing, and application of a coupled hydrodynamic surface-water/groundwater model (FTLOADDS) with heat and salinity transport in the Ten Thousand Islands/Picayune Strand Restoration Project Area, Florida [electronic resource] / by Eric D. Swain and Jeremy D. Decker
- Scientific investigations report ; 2009-5146
- Groundwater flow—Florida—Ten Thousand Islands—Mathematical models
- Hydrologic models—Florida—Ten Thousand Islands
- Water-supply—Florida—Ten Thousand Islands—Mathematical models
- Wetland restoration—Florida—Ten Thousand Islands
- West Indian manatee—Effect of habitat modification on—Florida—Ten Thousand Islands
- Title from PDF t.p. (viewed June 4, 2010).
"Prepared as part of the U.S. Geological Survey Priority Ecosystems Science Initiative."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 41-42).
View MARC record | catkey: 6349495