Turmoil in U.S. credit markets [electronic resource] : examining proposals to mitigate foreclosures and restore liquidity to the mortgage markets : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, on the Hope for Homeowners Act and other proposals to address the ongoing turmoil in the credit and mortgage markets with focus on the implementation of various proposals to address the foreclosure crisis, Wednesday, April 16, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Turmoil in US credit markets
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 89 pages)
- S. hrg. ; 110-978
- Title from title screen (viewed on June 16, 2010).
Paper version available for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 6349812