Funding and characteristics of state mental health agencies, 2007 / [Theodore C. Lutterman ... [and others]].
- Lutterman, Theodore C.
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Center for Mental Health Services, [2009 printing]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 220 pages) : illustrations, maps, charts
- Additional Creators:
- Center for Mental Health Services (U.S.) and National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors
- HHS pub. ; no. (SMA) 09-4424
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from PDF title screen (CMHS, viewed June 21, 2010)., "The authors of the report are: Theodore C. Lutterman, Bernadette E. Phelan, Azeb Berhane, Robert Shaw, and Verda Rana"--acknowledgements., and "Printed 2009."
- Funding Information:
- The report was prepared by the National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors (NASMHPD) under Contract No. 280-03-3205
View MARC record | catkey: 6350005