Pennsylvania State University, Office of the Vice President for Research records, 1927-2002
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania State University. Office of the Associate Vice President for Research
- Physical Description:
- 30 cubic feet
Special Collections Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Partial restrictions. Non-public records are restricted for twenty years after creation; personnel files including faculty scholar files are restricted 70 years after the date of creation. These materials are stored off-site; please allow three days for retrieval before use.
- This collection documents the Office of the Associate Vice President for Research, primarily personnel and faculty award files, and audio recordings and films of the radio program, "Odyssey through Literature," as well as lectures and readings. It also contains administrative records such as committee minutes.
- Related Titles:
- Odyssey through literature
- In University Archives, University Libraries, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802 (#RGN 41)
- Administrative History:
- The Associate Vice President for Research is a three-person administrative position within the Office of the Vice President for Research. The Office of the Vice President for Research and its Administrative Committee on Research (ACOR) were established in 1957 to oversee the execution of basic, applied, and development research at Penn State.
View MARC record | catkey: 6350909