Bernstein theatre songs : 24 songs : duets & ensembles / Leonard Bernstein ; edited by Richard Walters
- Bernstein, Leonard, 1918-1990
- Uniform Title:
- Musicals. Vocal scores. Selections
- Additional Titles:
- Bernstein theater songs : twenty-four songs : duets and ensembles
- [New York] : Leonard Bernstein Music Publishing Company LLC ; [London] ; [New York] : Boosey & Hawkes, 
Milwaukee, WI : Distributed by Hal Leonard.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 vocal score (x, 234 pages) ; 31 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Walters, Richard
Bernstein, Leonard, 1918-1990
- Candide. Life is absolute perfection ; The best of all possible worlds ; Oh, happy we ; You were dead, you know ; We are women -- On the town. New York, New York ; Come up to my place ; Carried away ; Ya got me ; Some other time -- Peter Pan. Never-land -- 1600 Pennysylvania Avenue. Rehearse ; I love my wife -- The skin of our teeth. Spring will come again -- West Side story. Tonight (balcony scene) ; America ; One hand, one heart ; I feel pretty ; Gee, Officer Krupke ; A boy like that/I have a love ; Like everybody else (cut) -- Wonderful town. Ohio ; What a waste ; The wrong note rag.
- For two or more solo voices, acc. arranged for piano.
Includes biographical and historical notes (p. iii-x).
View MARC record | catkey: 6426080