Viktor Schauberger : a life of learning from nature / Jane Cobbald
- Cobbald, Jane
- Edinburgh : Floris, 2009.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 170 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- The making of a water wizard -- The winding way to wisdom -- Feeling the Earth's pulse -- Eggs and egg-shapes -- The rhythms of life -- Natural magnetism -- How things grow -- Life energies -- A material difference -- The inheritance, the inspiration and the vision -- Passing the baton -- Into the twenty-first century.
- "Viktor Schauberger (1885-1958) was an Austrian scientist and visionary with particular interest in the flow of water, and natural energies. His knowledge led to inventions which, if properly harnessed, could solve the world's current energy crisis." "In this book, Jane Cobbold does not aim to provide a definitive explanation of his ideas, which can be difficult to grasp. Instead, she takes a biographical approach and teases out the different strands of his thinking as it developed over the course of his eventful life. Throughout, the book is interspersed with lively anecdotes which illustrate how Schauberger's mind worked." "This is an introduction to Viktor Schauberger, whose remarkable inventions could be the much-needed solutions to our energy, transport and health issues."--BOOK JACKET.
- 9780863157240 (pbk.)
- Previous ed.: 2006.
BIOGRAPHY. FOCUSES ON SCHAUBERGER'S IDEAS. DIST. BY STEINER BOOKS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6426422