Collaborative and individual learning in teaching : a trajectory to expertise in pedagogical reasoning / Julien Mercie [and others].
- New York : Nova Science Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 136 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Mercier, Julien
- Introduction to teacher cognition -- Foundations for the study of teacher cognition: a cognitive modeling perspective -- A cognitive model of pedagogical reasoning -- A study of collaborative pedagogical reasoning -- A study of individual pedagogical reasoning -- Outcomes of the two studies -- The added value of collaboration in learning and performance: cognitive and social cognitive modeling as a rationale and strategy for empirical investigations -- An essay on the nature and structure of teacher knowledge -- Epilogue: from a research agenda to contributions to teacher education on a trajectory to expertise in pedagogical reasoning.
- 9781608768899 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6427015