Teach yourself visually PowerPoint 2010 / by William Wood
- Wood, William, active 1956
- Additional Titles:
- PowerPoint 2010
Teach yourself visually Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Indianapolis, IN : Visual / Wiley, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 305 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Teach yourself visually
Visual read less, learn more
- Getting started with PowerPoint basics -- Changing PowerPoint options -- Beginning with presentation fundamentals -- Writing and formatting presentation text -- Working with out lines -- Working with layouts and placeholders -- Using themes -- Using masters -- Adding graphics and drawings -- Organizing slides -- Adding action to slides -- Including media enhancements -- Finishing, setting up, and running a slide show -- Printing presentations -- Publishing presentations -- Finalizing and making a presentation.
- Provides step-by-step screen shots that show you how to tackle more than 130 PowerPoint 2010 tasks. Each task-based spread covers a single technique, sure to help you get up and running on PowerPoint 2010 in no time.
- 9780470577660 (pbk.)
- Includes index.
"Bill Wood" -- Cover.
View MARC record | catkey: 6427068