Regni Mexicani, seu, Novæ Hispaniæ, Ludovicianæ, N. Angliæ, Carolinæ, Virginiæ et Pensylvaniæ [cartographic material] : necnon insvlarvm archipelagi Mexicani in America Septentrionali / accurata tabula exhibita â Ioh. Baptista Homanno
- Homann, Johann Baptist, 1663-1724
- Additional Titles:
- Novæ Hispaniæ, Ludovicianæ, N. Angliæ, Carolinæ, Virginiæ et Pensylvaniæ
- [Place of publication not identified] : [s.n], [between 1970 and 1979?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 74 x 89 cm, folded to 21 x 13 cm
- Indians of North America—Maps—Early works to 1800
- North America—Maps—Early works to 1800
- New Spain—Maps—Early works to 1800
- New France—Maps—Early works to 1800
- Spain—Colonies—America—Maps—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—Colonies—America—Maps—Early works to 1800
- France—Colonies—America—Maps—Early works to 1800
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:10,000,000.
- Relief shown pictorially.
Title from ornamental cartouche.
Repring; originally published .
Within grey, yellow, and red line borders.
Includes historical notes and illustrated items.
Shows large portion of North America from Canada to northern South America, including French and Spanish possessions, American colonies, Caribbean. Depicts settlements, rivers, lakes, forts, and Indian villages and tribal territory.
Issued within cover; cover not examined during cataloging.
View MARC record | catkey: 6429246