Knowledge and technology transfer for plant pathology [electronic resource] / Nigel V. Hardwick, M. Lodovica Gullino, editors
- Dordrecht ; New York : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xi, 123 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Hardwick, Nigel V. and Gullino, M. Lodovica (Maria Lodovica)
- International Congress of Plant Pathology. Plant pathology in the 21st century ; 4
- Sec1; Chapter 1; Plant Healthcare for Poor Farmers Around the World: Gathering Demand and Innovative Responses; References; Chapter 2; Participatory Approaches and Plant Diseases in Less Developed Countries; References; Chapter 3; Technology Adoption: Classroom in the Cocoa Block; References; Chapter 4; Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) Projects in Plant Pathology; References; Chapter 5; Technology Transfer in Extension: Experience in the United States of America; Reference; Chapter 6; Diagnostic Networks for Plant Biosecurity; References; Chapter 7.
- 9781402089343, 1402089341, 9781402089336, and 1402089333
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 6429492