Continuation of waiver under the Trade Act of 1974 with respect to the Republic of Belarus : communication from the Assistant Secretary, Legislative Affairs, the Department of State, transmitting notification of the determination that a continuation of a waiver currently in effect for the Republic of Belarus will substantially promote the objectives of section 402, of the Trade Act of 1974, pursuant to 19 U.S.C. 2432(c) and (d).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of State. Assistant Secretary for Legislative Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- House document / 111th Congress, 2nd session ; 111-126
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.", Title from title screen (viewed on July 27, 2010)., and "June 23, 2010."
View MARC record | catkey: 6432563