Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, December 3, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 171 pages)
- United States. Department of Justice. Civil Rights Division—Rules and practice—Evaluation
- Civil rights—United States
- Elections—Corrupt practices—United States
- ACORN (Organization)—Corrupt practices
- Discrimination in employment—Law and legislation—United States
- Discrimination in housing—Law and legislation—United States
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 29, 2010).
"Serial no. 111-81."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 6432639