The impressionists. Pissarro [videorecording] / Cromwell Productions ; written by David Manson ; producer, Lara Lowe
- Additional Titles:
- West Long Branch, NJ : Kultur, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (approximately 50 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Pissarro, Camille, 1830-1903, Lowe, Lara, Viner, John, Manson, David, Cromwell Productions, and Kultur International Films
- This is the story of the life and work of Camille Pissarro, the West-Indian born leader of the original Impressionists and the only artist from that school to exhibit at all eight of the exhibitions from 1874 to 1886. A considerable influence on Cezanne and Gauguin at the beginning of their careers, Pissarro's great works include the famous Boulevard Montmartre which hangs today in the National Gallery, London.
- DVD release of the 1999 production.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Camerwork, Iain Smith, Trevor Green ; editors, Julian Overall, Matthew Hale, Alexander Fyfe ; music, Paul Farrer.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, John Viner.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, full screen (4:3) presentation, Dolby Digital 2.0.
View MARC record | catkey: 6432807