National evaluation of Safe Start Promising Approaches : assessing program implementation / Dana Schultz [and others].
- Santa Monica, CA : RAND, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 268 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Schultz, Dana (Dana J.)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Technical report ; TR-750-DOJ
- Introduction -- SSPA program background -- Assessment of the SSPA program contexts -- Assessment of the SSPA interventions -- Assessment of the SSPA implementation processes -- Assessment of other aspects of SSPA programs -- Conclusions and implications for similar interventions.
- 9780833049681 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0833049682 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- "Rand Health and Infrastructure, safey, and Environment."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 263-268).
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 6432884