Encyclopedia of religion in America [electronic resource] / edited by Charles H. Lippy, Peter W. Williams
- v. 1. A-D -- v. 2. E-K -- v. 3. L-P -- v. 4. Q-Z.
- Encyclopedia of Religion in America examines how religious history and practices are woven into the political, social, cultural, and historical landscape of North America. This authoritative four-volume reference work explains the origins, development, adaptation, influence, and interrelations of the many faiths practiced, including major world religions, new religious sects, cults, and religious movements that originated or had an influence in the United States.
- 9781608712427 and 1608712427
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Washington, D.C. : CQ Press, 2010. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 5, 2010). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 6434364