Special collections engagement / Adam Berenbak [and others].
- Washington, D.C. : Association of Research Libraries, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 207 pages : illustrations, facsimiles ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Berenbak, Adam and Association of Research Libraries
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- SPEC kit, 0160-3582 ; 317
- Policies and procedures -- Scheduling a class -- Class outlines/assignments -- Class resources -- Research guides -- Promoting events & exhibits -- News feeds -- Position descriptions.
- Presents survey results and documents from Special Collections units of American and Canadian libraries addressing activities that foster use of materials, including policies and procedures, curricular engagement and instruction sessions, events and exhibits, promotional activities, and position descriptions.
- 1594078513 and 9781594078514
- "August 2010."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 205-207).
View MARC record | catkey: 6434592