Floodway, flood boundary and floodway map, Borough of Carlisle, Pennsylvania, Cumberland County [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Additional Titles:
- Borough of Carlisle, Pennsylvania, Cumberland County
Flood boundary and floodway map, Borough of Carlisle, Pennsylvania, Cumberland County
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Emergency Management Agency, 
- Rev. February 3, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 2 sheets ; 63 x 128 cm, on sheets 66 x 95 cm and 66 x 57 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm + map index (1 map ; 66 x 48 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- National Flood Insurance Program (U.S.)
- Relief shown by spot heights.
Shows 100 and 500-year flood boundaries.
"Community-panel number 425382 0001-0005."
"Panels printed: 3, 4."
Includes "elevation reference marks."
At head of title: National Flood Insurance Program.
View MARC record | catkey: 6435441