A tour thro' the whole island of Great Britain [electronic resource] : Divided into circuits or journeys. Giving a particular and entertaining account of whatever is curious, and worth observation; viz. I. A description of the principal cities and towns, ... By a gentleman. The fifth edition. With very great additions, improvements, and corrections; which bring it down to the year 1753. In four volumes. With a copious index to each volume. ...
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731
- London : printed for S. Birt, T. Osborne, D. Browne, T. and T. Longman, C. Hitch and L. Hawes, [and 4 others in London], 1753.
- Physical Description:
- 4 volumes ; 12⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- A gentleman = Daniel Defoe.
This fifth edition is with the longer imprint.
Reproduction of original from University of Texas.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N26295.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2010. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6436178