Aristotle's Art of poetry [electronic resource] : Translated from the original Greek, according to Mr. Theodore Goulston's edition. Together, with Mr. D'Acier's notes translated from the French
- Uniform Title:
- Poetics. English
- London : printed for Daniel Browne, William Mears and Jonas Browne, 1714.
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages, 120, 129-192, 209-256, 241-256, 241-256, 273-330, 131, 232-233, 334-5 11, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Text continuous despite pagination., Reproduction of original from University of Texas., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N29902.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2010. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6436213