An extract of the Christian's pattern: or, a treatise of the imitation of Christ. Written in Latin by Thomas à Kempis, abridged, and publishedin English, by John Wesley, M.A [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Imitatio Christi. English. Abridgement
- London : printed by R. Hawes, 1777.
- Physical Description:
- 306, 12 unnumbered pages ; 32⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas, à Kempis, 1380-1471
- The traditional attribution to Thomas à Kempis is disputed., A translation of: Imitatio Christi., Reproduction of original from University of Texas., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N63437.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2010. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Baker, 26.
View MARC record | catkey: 6436458