Mr. Macklin's reply to Mr. Garrick's answer [electronic resource] : To which are prefix'd, all the papers, which have publickly appeared, in regard to this important dispute
- Macklin, Charles, approximately 1697-1797
- London : printed for J. Roberts; and A. Dodd, 1743.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages ; 8⁰.
- Includes: 'The case of Charles Macklin, comedian', 'Mr. Garrick's answer to Mr. Macklin's case', and 'A reply to Mr. Garrick's answer to The case of Charles Macklin, comedian'.
The ornaments are those used by Henry Woodfall.
Reproduction of original from University of Texas.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T4352.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2010. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6436533