Geometrical lectures: explaining the generation, nature and properties of curve lines. ... by Isaac Barrow, ... Translated from the Latin edition, revised, corrected and amended by ... Sir Isaac Newton. By Edmund Stone, F.R.S [electronic resource].
- Barrow, Isaac, 1630-1677
- Uniform Title:
- Lectiones geometricae. English
- London : printed for Stephen Austen, 1735.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, vi, 309, 3 unnumbered pages, plates : portrait ; 8⁰.
- With a final leaf of advertisements.
The earlier edition was also revised by John Collins.
A variant has p.309 misnumbered 209.
Printed by William Bowyer; his records show 1000 copies printed.
Signatures: A⁴ B-U⁸ X⁴.
Signatures from Maslen & Lancaster.
Reproduction of original from "Trinity College Library Hartford, CT".
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T92649.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2010. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Maslen & Lancaster. Bowyer ledgers, 2078.
View MARC record | catkey: 6437092