A collection of voyages and travels, some now first printed from original manuscripts [electronic resource] : others translated out of foreign languages, and now first published in English. To which are added some few that have formerly appear'd in English, but do ... deserve to be reprinted. In six volumes. With a general preface, giving an account of the progress of navigation, from its first beginning to the perfection it is now in, &c. The whole illustrated with a great number of useful maps, and cuts, all engraven on copper. ...
- London : printed, by assignment from Messrs Churchill, for John Walthoe; Tho. Wotton; Samuel Birt; Daniel Browne [and 3 others in London], 1732.
- Physical Description:
- Vol.5-6, plates : illustrations,maps ; 2⁰.
- Compiled by Awnsham Churchill and John Churchill.
Intended to accompany a reissue of the 1704 edition, Vols.1-4 with new titlepages dated 1732.
Reproduction of original from University of Texas.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T97847.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2010. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6437133