The Art and pictorial press in Canada : two centuries of art magazines / Karen McKenzie and Mary F. Williamson, contributing editors
- [Toronto] : Art Gallery of Ontario, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 71 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- McKenzie, Karen
Williamson, Mary F.
Art Gallery of Ontario
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Related Titles:
- Art press : two centuries of art magazines
- "Published in conjunction with the exhibition at the Art Gallery of Ontario, February 10 to March 25, 1979, designed to supplement The Art press: two centuries of art magazines, loaned by the Victoria & Albert Museum".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 64478