A guide to the study and use of military history / [edited by] John E. Jessup, Jr. & Robert W. Coakley
- [Washington, D.C.] : Center of Military History, United States Army,  and [Washington, D.C.] : For sale by the Supt. of Docs. U.S. Govt. Print. Off.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 507 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Jessup, John E., Jr., 1927-, Coakley, Robert W., and Center of Military History
Full Text available online
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Other Forms:
- 1988 reprint also available via Internet from the Combined Arms Research Library, Command & General Staff College web site. Address as of 3/31/05: http://www.cgsc.army.mil/carl/resources/csi/content.asp#jessup; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 647827