Mercurius anti-mercurius [electronic resource] : Impartially communicating truth, correcting falshood, reproving the wilfull, pittying the ignorant, and opposing all false and scandalous aspersions unjustly cast upon the two honourable Houses of Parliament
- London : printed for H. H. and R. J., 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 4¿́°.
- Additional Creators:
- Harris, John, active 1647
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Numb. 1 (From Tuesday Septemb. 12. to Tuesday Septem. 19. 1648)-Numb. 2 (From Tuesday Septemb. 26. to Tuesday October. 2. 1648)
- Publication Frequency:
- Edited by John Harris. Cf. Frank., Imprint varies., Signatures are continuous., Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London)., AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS., and This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Nelson & Seccombe. Brit. newspapers and periodicals, 1641-1700, 269.1-2, Times handlist, p.24, NCBEL, I:2103, and Frank, J. Beginnings of the English newspaper 1620-1660
View MARC record | catkey: 6513346