Lloyd's list [electronic resource].
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1762-1797]
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 1/2¿́° and 1/4¿́°.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 1726?
Ceased on June 30, 1884?
- Publication Frequency:
- Includes shipping news and stock prices.
Description based on: No 2714 (Friday, 15 January 1762); title from caption.
Latest issue consulted: No. 2977 (Tuesday, December 26, 1797)
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Complexity Note:
- Merged with: Mitchell's maritime register, to become: Shipping gazette and Lloyd's list.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- NCBEL, II:1326
Times handlist, p. 43
View MARC record | catkey: 6513515