The Harlem currant [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Haarlem current
- London : printed for Daniel Search, near White-Eryers-Gate [sic] in Fleet-street, 1689.
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 1/2¿́°.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Numb. 2. (From Thursday, Feb 14th. to Tuesday, Feb. 19. 1689.)-
- Publication Frequency:
- Imprint from undated colophon., Description based on: Numb. 2 (From Thursday, Feb 14th. to Tuesday, Feb. 19. 1689.); title from caption., Not to be confused with 'The Harlem's courant', published in 1695 (Nelson & Seccombe, 179)., Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London)., AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS., and This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Special Numbering:
- Numbering continues from the previous title: Harllum currant. and No more published? Cf. Nelson & Seccombe.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Nelson & Seccombe. Brit. newspapers and periodicals, 1641-1700, 178.2 and NCBEL, II: 1319
View MARC record | catkey: 6513525