Smith's currant intelligence, or An impartial account of transactions [electronic resource] : both forraign and domestick
- Additional Titles:
- Smith's current intelligence, or An impartial account of transactions
- [London] : Printed for John Smith bookseller in Great Queen Street, 1680.
- Physical Description:
- 15 volumes ; 1/2¿́°.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Numb. 10 (Published from Saturday, March 13. to Tuesday, March. 16)-Numb. 24 (Published from Saturday, May 1. to Tuesday, May 4).
- Publication Frequency:
- Imprint from colophon.
Year of publication from Nelson and Seccombe.
Description based on: Numb. 10 (Published from Saturday, March 13. to Tuesday, March. 16); title from caption.
Latest issue consulted: Numb. 24 (Published from Saturday, May 1. to Tuesday, May 4).
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Special Numbering:
- Numbering continues from the previous title.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Nelson & Seccombe. Brit. newspapers and periodicals, 1641-1700, 83.10-24
Times handlist, p. 30
View MARC record | catkey: 6513612