- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with no. 938 (4 Sept. 1741)?
-no. 977 (Dec. 18, 1741); Numb. 978 (Monday December 21, 1741)-Numb. 1223 (Wednesday December 15, 1742); Numb. 1224 (Friday December 17, 1742)-
Began in 1742.
Ceased in 1742.
- Publication Frequency:
- Three times a week
- No imprint, publisher's name from Wiles.
Description based on: Numb. 938 (Friday September 4, 1741); title from caption.
Latest issue consulted: Numb. 977 (Friday December 18, 1741).
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Special Numbering:
- Numbering continues from previous title
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- NCBEL, II:1328
Times handlist, p. 41
Wiles, R.M. Serial Publication in England, p. 42-43
View MARC record | catkey: 6513696