The Loyal observator revived; or Gaylard's journal [electronic resource].
- London : printed for, and sold by Doctor Gaylard, two doors below the Coffee-House in Grevile-Street, Hatton-Garden. Where advertisements, and letters to the author, are taken in, 1723.
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations (metal cut) ; 2¿́°.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with no. 1 (Saturday, December 8, 1722); ceased in with no. 33 (Saturday, July 20, 1723).
- Publication Frequency:
- Title engraved within head ornament which includes two cuts: a seedling growing from a tree stump, surmounting a quotation from the book of Job, and a woman with her infant.
Imprint from undated colophon.
Jacobite journal, with references to the House of Stuart.
Description based on: Numb. 2. (Saturday, December 15, 1722.); title from caption.
Latest issue consulted: Numb. 17. (Saturday, March 30, 1723.).
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- NCBEL, II:1325
Times handlist, p. 39
LC foreign newspapers, p. 77
View MARC record | catkey: 6513768