The London farthing-post [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- London farthing post
- London : printed and sold by J. Harwood, in Goulding-lane, near Playhouse-yard, 1738.
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 1/2¿́°.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 1738?; ceased sometime after 6 April 1739?
- Publication Frequency:
- Imprint from undated colophon..
Imprints vary; in Apr. 1739: "printed for T. Mouleson".
Description based on: Tuesday, November 7, 1738; title from caption.
Latest issue consulted: Monday, December 18, 1738.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Special Numbering:
- Issues unnumbered.
No more published?
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- NCBEL, II:1329
Bond & Bond. Tatler, p. 67
View MARC record | catkey: 6513775