Perfect occurrences of Parliament [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Perfect occurrences of Parliament (London, England : 1646)
- London : printed by Jane Coe, and published according to order, 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 7 volumes ; 4¿́°.
- Additional Creators:
- Walker, Henry (Ironmonger)
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Numb. 4 (The fourth week, ending Friday the 23. of January. 1646)-The tenth week, ending Friday the 6. of March. 1646.
- Publication Frequency:
- Editorship attributed to Henry Walker. Cf. Frank.
Title from caption.
Running title gives week number and year of publication.
Imprint from undated colophon.
Signatures are continuous.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Special Numbering:
- Numbering continues from previous title.
Issues after 20 Feb.(no.8) are not numbered.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Nelson & Seccombe. Brit. newspapers and periodicals, 1641-1700, 465.4004-4010
Frank, J. Beginnings of the English newspaper 1620-1660, p. 128-130
View MARC record | catkey: 6513786