A speech of Mr Iohn VVhite. Counsellor at law, made in the Commons House of Parliament concerning episcopacy [electronic resource] : Printed by his owne copie
- White, John, 1590-1645
- Additional Titles:
- Speech of Mr John White. Counsellor at law, made in the Commons House of Parliament concerning episcopacy
Speech of Master John White counsellour, concerning episcopacy
- London : printed for Thomas Nicholes, and are to bee sold at his shop, at the signe of the Bible in Popes-head Alley, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 14 pages ; 4¿́°.
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
- Related Titles:
- Proceedings. 1641
- Caption title on p. 1: The speech of Master John White counsellour, concerning episcopacy.
Variant has 'Printed by his owne copie with additions' instead of 'Printed by his owne copie'.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), W1773A
View MARC record | catkey: 6514034