The true copie of a letter sent from the most reverend William Lord Arch-bishop of Canterbury to the University of Oxford, when he resign'd his office of Chancellour [electronic resource] : Published by occasion of a base libell and forgery that runs under this title. And also the answer of th University to the said letter
- Laud, William, 1573-1645
- Oxford : printed by Leonard Lichfield, printer to the university, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 6-8 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 4¿́°.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
- William Lord Arch-bishop of Canterbury = William Laud., Text is continuous despite pagination., Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London)., AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS., and This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), L601, Madan, II, 970, and Thomason, E.167
View MARC record | catkey: 6514064