London. Cargoe, of the Dorothy from Fort St. George, and Diana from Surrat, arrived the 25th. August, 1693 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- East India Company
- Uniform Title:
- Cargo lists. 1693
- Additional Titles:
- London. Cargo, of the Dorothy from Fort St. George, and Diana from Surrat, arrived the 25th. August, 1693
Cargoe, of the Dorothy from Fort St. George, and Diana from Surrat, arrived the 25th. August, 1693
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 1/4¿́°.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
- Publication date from title.
A single column list.
Not in Wing.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6514079