Densell Hollis Esq; his speech at the delivery of the protestation to the Lords of the upper House of Parliament. 4. May, 1641 [electronic resource] : Wherein is set forth the reasons that moved the House of Commons to make the said protestation. Together with a short narration of the severall grievances of the kingdome
- Holles, Denzil Holles, Baron, 1599-1680
- Additional Titles:
- Speech at the delivery of the protestation to the Lords of the upper House of Parliament. 4. May, 1641
- [London] : Printed, for J.A., 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 4¿́°.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
- Place of publication from Wing., Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London)., AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS., and This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), H2468 and Thomason, E.198
View MARC record | catkey: 6514094