A short vievv of the long life and raigne of Henry the Third, King of England [electronic resource] : Presented to King Iames
- Cotton, Robert, Sir, 1571-1631
- Additional Titles:
- Short view of the long life and raigne of Henry the Third, King of England
- [London] : Printed, 1627.
- Physical Description:
- 39, 42-49 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 4¿́°.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
- Anonymous. By Sir Robert Cotton., Place of publication from STC., The roman numeral date is made with turned C's., Text and register are continuous despite pagination., In this edition a2v lines 1-2 read: against .. Norfolke., E3v line 1 begins "and wisdome". Variant: line begins "to wisedome"., Signatures: a-f¿́þ., Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London)., AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS., and This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 5864.4
View MARC record | catkey: 6514116