The acts of the diet of Regenspurgh: held in the yeeres 1622 and 1623 [electronic resource] : Containing these seuerall treatises. 1 Sixe propositions made by the emperour. 2 The consultaes of aduices of the princes vpon the first three of them. 3 The emperours replica to their aduices. 4 Thei answer to his replica, with a relation also. 5 Their answer to the three last imperiall propositions. 6 The emperours finall resolution concerning the whole businesse
- Corporate Author:
- Holy Roman Empire. Reichstag
- London : Printed [by Eliot's Court Press] for Nathaniel Butter, 1623.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 38 pages ; 4¿́°.
- Additional Creators:
- Holy Roman Empire. Emperor (1619-1637 : Ferdinand II)
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
- Printer from STC.
Stationer's Register: Entered 27 May 
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 13613
View MARC record | catkey: 6514130