Aprill 14. Numb. 17. The continuation of our vveekely newes from the 7. of Aprill to the 14. of the same [electronic resource] : a relation of the firing of the victuals and munition which were in the quarter of Ginnekens, in the campe of the Marquesse Spinola. New tydings of Count Mansfields an the Duke of Brunswicks forces, with their proceedings. The resolution which the States Generall of the vnited Prouinces haue taken for the rescuing of the towne of Breda. The proceedings of the emperour and the Grand Signieur and Bethlem Gabor. Besides diuers great inundations, and strange accidents that hapned lately in Europe. With the good successe which the Hollanders haue had in the West-Indies. With other newes from diuers parts of Christendome
- Additional Titles:
- Aprill 14. Numb. 17. The continuation of our weekely newes from the 7. of Aprill to the 14. of the same, Continuation of our vveekely newes from the 7. of Aprill to the 14. of the same, and Continuation of our weekely newes from the 7. of Aprill to the 14. of the same
- London : printed [by Edward Allde] for Mercurius Britannicus [i.e. Nathaniel Butter and Nicholas Bourne], 1625.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 21 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 4¿́°.
- Additional Creators:
- Allde, Edward, -1627, Butter, Nathaniel, -1664, and Bourne, Nicholas
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
- No. 17 of a series of newsbooks published beteween Dec. 30, 1624 and Jan. 1626. The newsbooks all list "Mercurius Britannicus" as publisher in imprint, and the nom de plume undoubtedly stands for Nathaniel Butter and Nicholas Bourne (cf. Dahl)., Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London)., AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS., and This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 18507.166 and Dahl, F. Bibliography of English corantos and newsbooks 1620-1642, 168
View MARC record | catkey: 6514158