April 21. Numb. 27. The continuation of our vveekely nevves [electronic resource] : Containing these particulars, the late ambassage sent by the Emperour from Regenspurgh, to the Duke of Saxony. And his letters to the King of Denmarke, and those of the Crietz of the Lower Saxony. The proposition of the dyet of Vienna. The dyet of the Lutheran princes and states of the Lower Saxony at Wolffenbuttle. The preparations of the Emperour to resist Bethlem Gabor, and the Marquesse of Iegerensdorf: and theirs likewise for Silesia. The Duke of Brunswicks march vp towards Halberstadt, and Don Corduaes with the Baron of Anholts last enterprises in Westphalia. The present designes of the Count of Mansfield. The present businesse of the Grisons, and the King of Frances, with the Dukes of Sauoyes beginnings for recouery pf tje Valtoline. With something also of sea matters of great consequence and expectation from seuerall places
- Additional Titles:
- April 21. Numb. 27. The continuation of our weekely newes
Continuation of our vveekely nevves
Continuation of our weekely newes
Caption title on p. 1: Last newes, out of Hungary, Silesia, Bohemia, Austria, Italy, France, Sauoy, the Grisons, Spaine, and sundry other places of the higher and lower Germany
Last newes, out of Hungary, Silesia, Bohemia, Austria, Italy, France, Savoy, the Grisons, Spaine, and sundry other places of the higher and lower Germany
- London : printed [by George Eld] for Nathaniel Butter, and Nicholas Bourne, 1623.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 21 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 4¿́°.
- Additional Creators:
- Eld, George, -1624
Butter, Nathaniel, -1664
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
- No. 27 in a series of newsbooks published beteween Oct. 1622 and Sept. 1624 by a small group of publishers including Nathaniel Butter, Nicholas Bourne, Thomas Archer and others, most numbers of the series having distinctive titles. In early Sept. 1624 Archer left the group an founded a competing newsbook (cf. Dahl).
Printer's name supplied by Dahl.
Stationer's Register: Entered to Butter 17 April 
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 18507.106
Dahl, F. Bibliography of English corantos and newsbooks 1620-1642, 107
View MARC record | catkey: 6514179