June 19. Num. 50. The continuation of our weekely newes, from Rome, Venice, Mantua, Germany, France, Spaine, Denmarke, the Low-Countries [electronic resource] : and diuers other parts of Christendome
- Additional Titles:
- Continuation of our weekely newes, from Rome, Venice, Mantua, Germany, France, Spaine, Denmarke, the Low-Countries
- [London] : [printed for Nathaniell Butter], [1628 [i.e. 1629]]
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 4¿́°.
- Additional Creators:
- Butter, Nathaniel, -1664
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
- No. 50 in a series of newsbooks published between the end of February or beginning of March 1628 and the end of August 1629?
Imprint from colophon.
Probably not published until the end of 1629 (cf. Dahl).
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 18507.197
Dahl, F. Bibliography of English corantos and newsbooks 1620-1642, p. 162
View MARC record | catkey: 6514210