June, 10. Numb. 30. The continuation of our forreigne newes, since the 4. to the 10 of the same [electronic resource] : Contayning amongst divers other matters these speciall avisoes following. The powerfull and provident proceeding of the King of Sweden in Germanie, his late entertainement by the Duke of Saxon, and theyr confirmed confederacie thereupon. The preparation of the Protestant princes to resist the usurpation and tyrannie of the EMperour, and to give ayde and assistance to the King of Sweden. On the other-side, the great and formidable preparation of the Emperour and Popish League, to resist the said K. of Sweden, and the poore oppressed Protestants; together with two thundring proclamations published by the Emperour against the princes of the late dyet at Leypsich, and all that shall adhere to them. The late vndertakings of the prince of Orenge in Flaunders and else-where, and how farre hee hath as yet proceeded. Something concerning France and the late troubles there
- Additional Titles:
- Continuation of our forreigne newes, since the 4. to the 10 of the same, Caption title on p. 1: Continuation of our forraigne nevves. From Venice the 11. of May, and Continuation of our forraigne newes. From Venice the 11. of May
- London : printed for Nath. Butter, and Nicholas Bourne, 1631.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 14 pages ; 4¿́°.
- Additional Creators:
- Butter, Nicholas, -1664 and Bourne, Nicholas
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
- No. 30 in a series published between late 1629 or early 1630 and the end of 1631 by Nathaniel Butter and Nicholas Bourne? (cf. Dahl)., Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London)., AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS., and This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 18507.217
View MARC record | catkey: 6514219