Aprill 21. [Numb. [blank]]. The continuation of the VVeekely newes, from the 31 of March, till the 21. of Aprill. 1630 [electronic resource] : Containing the rare and admirable expedition of the Hollanders in the West-Indij, and of their taking of the strong castle and rich city of Farnambuco in brasile. Together with the conditions and articles of agreement made betweene the Hollanders and the Spaniard vpon the rendition of the same: being a matter of greater consequence to the Spaniard them the losse of the late plate-foeet. Published according to a letter sent to the states embassadour residing here, and other letters of credence. A relation of the state of the warres in Italy betwixt the Spanish and Imperialists on the one part, and the French and Italians, both interessed in that warre. Letters written from speciall hands on both sides, both in Italian and French, shewing the proceedings of the Cardinall de Richelieu, and Mons. de Creeu, generall of the French Army (now in Sauoy) and the Duke of Sauoy and his adherents, on the other part
- Additional Titles:
- Continuation of the vveekely newes, from the 31 of March, till the 21. of Aprill. 1630, Continuation of the weekely newes, from the 31 of March, till the 21. of Aprill. 1630, Caption title on p. 1: Continuation of the weekely newes. Because we intend to giue you a true relation of the affaires in Italy, as farre as we can; we doe here present vnto you, first, what is written from Turin, and Continuation of the weekely newes. Because we intend to give you a true relation of the affaires in Italy, as farre as we can; we doe here present unto you, first, what is written from Turin
- London : printed for Nicholas Bourne, dwelling at the south entrance of the Royall Exchange, 1629.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages, 14 unnumbered pages ; 4¿́°.
- Additional Creators:
- Bourne, Nicholas
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
- Part of a series of newsbooks published between the end of 1629 or beginning of 1630 and the end of 1630?, Stationer's Register: See entered 24 June for 28 'currentes'., Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London)., AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS., and This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 18507.204
View MARC record | catkey: 6514224