His Majesty's message under his royal sign manual, concerning an original declaration in writing, signed by the Pretender himself; and the resolutions of both Houses thereupon. Together with their address presented ... on Saturday the seventeenth day of November, 1722. With his Majesty's most gracious answer [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Sovereign (1714-1727 : George I)
- Uniform Title:
- Miscellaneous Documents. 1722-11-17
- London : printed by John Baskett, and by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd, 1722.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 2¿́°.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6514254