George Astor, manufacturer of musical instruments, and music-seller ... No.79, Cornhill, and No.27, Tottenham-Street, Fitzroy-Square, London. Wholesale, retail, and for exportation [electronic resource].
- Astor, George
- [London] : [printed for George Astor], 
- Physical Description:
- 7, 1 unnumbered page ; 8¿́°.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
- Drop-head title, with at head: 1799.
Contains 'A catalogue of musical instruments, manufactured and sold by George Astor' and 'A catalogue of music, printed and sold by George Astor'.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6514258