Several presentments made by the Grand Juries of the county of Middlesex and city of London, &c [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Middlesex (England). Grand Jury
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1¿́°.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
- Dated on internal evidence., Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London)., AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS., and This database contains images from the Charles Burney Collection purchased by the British Library in 1818. It includes periodicals and newspapers published in England, Ireland and Scotland, parliamentary papers, pamphlets and proclamations, manuscript material, and news-books. The collection also includes news media from the British colonies in the Americas and Asia. The database may include selected or scattered issues of some journals and newspapers and complete runs of other titles.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6514380