The forgetting [videorecording] : a portrait of Alzheimer's : stories of love, courage and hope / produced and directed by Elizabeth Arledge ; produced by Twin Cities Public Television, Inc., St. Paul/Minneapolis
- Additional Titles:
- Portrait of Alzheimer's
- Burbank, CA : WGBH Educational Foundation, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (approximately 90 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Arledge, Elizabeth
Pierce, David Hyde
Shenk, David, 1966-
Hunt, Linda, 1945-
Twin Cities Public Television (Saint Paul, Minn.)
- Language Note:
- Spanish language with Spanish subtitles. Closed-captioned.
- An exploration of Alzheimer's, taking both a sweeping and intimate look at how this cruel disease affects nearly five million Americans and their loved ones.
- Related Titles:
- Health matters (Boston, Mass.)
- Based on the book by David Shenk.
Bonus features: Q & A program hosted by David Hyde Pierce, interview with David Shenk, interview with Elizabeth Arledge.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, Linda Hunt.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, widescreen presentation, stereo.
View MARC record | catkey: 6514636