Achieving the promises of the Americans with Disabilities Act in the digital age : current issues, challenges, and opportunities : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, April 22, 2010
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 106 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:111-95
Serial no. 111-95 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary)
- United States. Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- People with disabilities—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- Computers and people with disabilities—United States
- Assistive computer technology—United States
- Accessible Web sites for people with disabilities—United States
- People with disabilities—Services for—Government policy—United States
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 19, 2010).
"Serial no. 111-95."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 6516606